1.2 kg potatoes
4 cups fresh or 2 cups crushed frozen kale
Salt and pepper to taste
1 Rookworst, smoked
· Peel and cut up the potatoes.
· Boil in a large pot until about ¾ done cooking.
· Add finely chopped or crushed frozen kale to the top of the pot and continue cooking.
· When the potatoes and kale are done, mash the potatoes and kale, add butter and milk until it reaches the texture you like. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
· Add some mustard
· Serve with cut up sausage, pork roast or pork chops