Pad Thai recipe (for two people)
Flat rice noodles 200g
Passage to Asia Pad Thai sauce 200g (ignore that the packet says for four people)*
1tsp of sugar
2 sliced lemons
1 spring onion
1 chicken breast
- Put flat rice noodles in a pot. Add water and bring to boil.
- Peel onion and carrot. Slice spring onion, onion, and carrot.
- Chop the chicken into small pieces.
- When noodles become soft, drain the water.
- Add the oil to pan and heat. Add onion and fry till cooked.
- Add carrot and spring onion.
- Add chicken in the pan and fry until cooked.
- When the chicken is cooked, add 2 eggs and scramble. Add half of pad Thai sauce, then add sugar and squeeze in lemon juice.
- Add flat rice noodle and mix. Then add remaining pad Thai sauce.